School Uniform Requirements
All students at Auckland Grammar School require the following:
- Shorts - black/navy regulation
- Belt - black leather
- Shirt - black/navy regulation with long sleeves
- Socks - long plain black (without coloured stripes), with garters
- Shoes - black hard leather lace-up (such as Mr Henry, Subway, Doc Marten), no slip on shoes. Likewise, black sports/running shoes are not permitted
- Pullover - navy blue with two gold bands and the gold Auckland Grammar lion
- Brown leather sandals with a back strap may be worn in Terms 1 and 4
- Physical Education uniform (for Forms 3, 4 and 5)
- Stationery pack (Form 3 only)
- All clothes need to be clearly named
The official School uniform is available for purchase from the School shop, located on floor D of the Main Block, opposite the new tuck shop. The shop is open daily from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm during School terms.
The School uniform (with new branding which was introduced at the beginning of 2015) is compulsory for all Form 3 and Form 4 students. Ths uniform includes all items that display the School's logo (jersey, School jacket, cap, formal wear) and all sportswear.
Physical Education uniforms: these uniforms can only be purchased from the Auckland Grammar School Shop. This shop also sells stationery, sports gear and School memorabilia.